IT'S NOT EVERDAY THAT A RISING STAR COMES ALONG...
Barrett Steel Racing derives from the well-established Steel Stockholder Barrett Steel. As the UK’s largest independent steel stockholder, with their own distribution fleet and sites across the UK. And a diverse range of high-profile projects around the globe, they have cemented their reputation as the number one supplier in the steel stockholding industry.
Thundersport GB was founded in 2007 and is one of the UK’s fastest growing motorcycle racing clubs. A plethora of different classes provide variety for both the fans and the riders. Quantity as well as quality are both evident with large grids and a busy schedule.
In 2016 Liam Dale of Barrett Steel Racing has wowed the crowds and collected trophies! In his very first race of the season at Brands Hatch, Liam took first place, followed by two second places and one third in subsequent races.
We are a family team who is passionate about Motorcycle Racing.
“Why did you pay so much money for Liam to go Bike Racing”?
Well I have a confession to make…
I didn’t pay for Liam to race his bike.
Personally, I couldn’t really care less about bikes.
So, if I was not paying for bike racing, what was I paying for?
• I paid for those moments when my son becomes so tired he
wants to quit but doesn’t.
• I paid for those days when my son comes home from work and is “too tired” to go to the track but goes anyway.
• I paid for my son to learn to be disciplined, focused, and dedicated.
• I paid for my son to learn to take care of his body and equipment.
• I paid for my son to learn to work with others and to be good team mates, gracious in defeat, and humble in success.
• I paid for my son to learn to deal with disappointment, when he doesn’t get that win he’d hoped for, but he goes back week after week giving it his best shot.
• I paid for my son to learn to make and accomplish goals.
• I paid for my son to respect, not only himself, but other riders, officials and marshals.
• I paid for my son to learn that it takes hours and hours, years and years, of hard work and practice to create a champion in whatever you do and that success does not happen overnight.
• I paid for my son to be proud of small achievements, and to work towards long term goals.
• I paid for the opportunity my son has and will have to make life-long friendships, create lifelong memories and to be as proud of their achievements as I am of him.
• I paid so that my son can be out on the track instead of in front of a screen or on a street corner up to no good…
• I paid so we would spend more time together as a family.
…I could go on but in short, I didn’t just pay for bike racing…
No I paid for the opportunities that racing provides my son with to develop attributes that will serve him well throughout his life, give him the opportunity to bless the lives of others and become a nice man.
Where he became my best mate as well as my son.
From what I have seen so far I think it was a pretty sound investment!
If you would like to join the list of fantastic sponsors above please get in touch and talk to us. Or why not join us on race day and meet the team.
Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP
Oulton Park, Little Budworth, Tarporley CW6 9BW
Cadwell Park, Louth LN11 9SE
Mallory Park, Church Rd, Kirkby Mallory LE9 7QE
Brands Hatch, West Kingsdown, Longfield DA3 8PU
Anglesey Circuit, A55, Ty Croes LL63 5TF
Cadwell Park, Louth LN11 9SE
Snetterton Circuit, Norwich NR16 2JU
We offer a range of sponsorship packages for businesses small and large. We can also customise to suit your particular brand and budget. Packages may also include specific benefits such as race passes, pit lane access, circuit walks as well as additional branding and photo opportunities with the bike and team.
Keep up to date with race results, sponsor news and general track side banter.
Contact us to enquire about sponsorship opportunities so why not drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.